I’m running in 2017 and I’d like to tell you why.
Westchester has always been known as a place for ambitious people, hardworking men and women looking to provide for their families. Our environment, our diversity, our economic advantages, and our educational system are just some of the reasons that brought my family here and probably brought you to Westchester as well.
My family and every other family I know make decisions based on realistic and practical budgets. We know we cannot spend more money than we have and if we do, there are real consequences for doing so.
Westchester County government is no different. Our budget has been mismanaged, and these are just a few of the consequences:
- our roads and bridges are not repaired regularly
- we have to fight for funding our public safety efforts properly, hoping that nobody is hurt while corners are cut
- we can’t provide help for those who need mental health services, protection from more frequent flooding in coastal communities or basic park services
You deserve a County Executive who can manage the challenges we face and set us up for success in the future. You deserve a County executive that will work for you.
There are a few ways to show support, and help us achieve these goals:
- Make a financial contribution
- Sign up to Volunteer
- Help friends and family sign up for our email list
- Like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter
Under my administration, with better financial management, we can plan for the future and as County Executive; I’d make sure that nobody is left behind as we go.